Two free computers

Greg Brooks gregb at west-third.com
Fri Dec 4 15:33:35 CST 2009

I've got a couple of old desktop computers I want to clear out -- free to
whoever wants to drive up to Plattsburg and get 'em.

*  Dell Optiplex GX1 (I think) desktop. 512 mb RAM / PII or PIII (can't
recall). CD (no write capability) /floppy, built-in video. Capacity for two
drives, but the drives will be pulled before it's given away. Built like a
tank (like most of the older Optiplex line) and was in service for several
years as a mailserver/fileserver.

*  HP, tower form factor. PIII processor (speed unknown -- too lazy to boot
it up and find out). CD (no write capability), floppy and DAT 24 tape
drives. Hard drive will be pulled before it's given away. Most recently
served as a Windows server and domain controller for a 12-employee business.

Contact me offlist if interested in one or both. Thanks!

Greg