Shredder?

Sean Crago cragos at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 22:58:36 CDT 2008

Leo wrote:
>I sense a new project for NASA: launching an annual rocket which contains
instruments for learning more about our Sun, and a load of >old hard drives
with sensitive data on them.

>Its destination?  Isn't it obvious?  ;-)

The residents of the Yucca Mountain area might wish they'd take a more
Superman IV-inspired approach to their cargo selection. I'd say grinding a
hard drive into a fine powder is probably enough to prevent it from doing
any damage upon disposal. That said, you might also aim it at Europa and see
if life erupts, given the new (albeit highly localized) heat source at the
rocket's impact site.

Is this topic [OT] yet?

-Sean