Hackett and Bankwell

Billy Crook billycrook at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 13:28:22 CST 2008

Jeremiah T. Gray from The Austin, TX Linux and General Discussion
Mailing List produced an Educational comic teaching Ubuntu called
Hackett and Bankwell.  You may have heard of it a while back.  I was
speaking with him, and he offered to send a few to the KCLUG.  They
arrived this morning, and I'm bringing them to the meeting Tonight!
These might be interesting to hand out at the next ITEC or other
event.  I haven't had time to take them out of the envelope yet, but
the binding, and what I've seen of the content, look professionally
done.

For more info, see: http://www.hackettandbankwell.com or
http://www.linux.com/feature/131068