NUI Kansas City lunch meeting - WED. May 21st, 12n-1:30pm

Alex Monteiro alexm at kiscc.com
Wed May 14 12:06:16 CDT 2008

As usual, KCLUG members are invited to our Novell User Group meeting.

All-

Please join us for another NUI Kansas City lunch meeting.  We hope you can make it!

When:  Wednesday, May 21st - 12:00-1:30pm.
Where:  Metropolitan Community College Facility Services Building - 1601 Prospect Ave.  Kansas City, MO. 64127
Why:  NUI Kansas City meeting
RSVP:  alexm at kiscc.com  - we need a headcount for lunch.

Agenda:

* Technical presentation on differences between Netware & Linux, management of OES2 Linux with remote manager, iManager, File & Print, and Migration experiences (By Josh Bergland from Armed Forces Banks).

* Discussion on vendor sponsorship for June and August meetings.

* Summer Event - will NUI-KC have one?

* Roundtable

Thanks!
Alex