DSL link aggregation?

Greg Brooks gregb at west-third.com
Fri May 9 22:51:18 CDT 2008

Alas, there is no -- zero -- competition out here (Plattsburg, MO, 35 miles
north of KC) for high-speed access. There's no cable internet access, and
the only DSL is through the telco, Centurytel.

The best DSL option they've got for me is 768k uplink via DSL and I'm not
close enough to the central office to get it.

Greg