DSL link aggregation?

Luke -Jr luke at dashjr.org
Thu May 8 19:33:38 CDT 2008

On Thursday 08 May 2008, Billy Crook wrote:
> Maybe in a sane world.  I however have time warner cable as an ISP.
> Three of my IPs are in the 69.76.160.0/20 subnet,  one is in the
> 65.30.26.0/24 subnet.  Both (obivously) with different gateways, and
> different routes at least until they leave my ISP's network.

Since all 4 IPs share bandwidth, this exact circumstance is entirely unrelated
to the problem at hand. However, since cable modems are all on a giant
switch, you could easily get multiple modems (with their own paid-for
connection, of course) and have the second one spoof the IPs given out on the
first one.