Want to tweak my system? (paying gig)

Greg Brooks gregb at west-third.com
Mon Mar 31 14:32:55 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I posted many weeks back about a server I've got that's incorrectly
reporting available space. I'll spare everyone the rehash except to say: I'd
like it fixed, and I'd like to pay one of you smart folks to do it.

Scope:

. SSH in
. Figure out why a drive with 250 gb of space only shows 125gb or so
. Figure out if it can be fixed non-destructively (i.e., without removing
all the data on there now)
. If it can be fixed non-destructively, make the fix

Happy to pay via PayPal. Interested parties hit me off-list with a rough
estimate.

Thanks,
Greg Brooks
gregb at west-third.com