Organization Poll on the KCLUG Forums

Adrian Griffis adriang63 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 13:18:00 CDT 2008

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 9:40 AM, Phil Thayer <phil.thayer at vitalsite.com> wrote:
>  If you don't vote for something, then you had no voice in making that
>  decision and no voice means no complaints.  Same as in any type of
>  voting situation.

Phil, I think you'll find that people can and do complain, no matter how hard
you press your fingers into your ears and no matter how loud you shout "LA,
LA, LA, LA, LA!"

You seem to be trying prove this point of yours simply by repeating it over
and over again.  Argument by persistent repetition is not a valid argument
form.  And in any case, it doesn't really speak to the important points in all
this.  By whose authority are we calling a vote?  How does the result of that
vote become law for our community?  How do we decide how many people
make a quorum for this vote?

Adrian