religion?

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 14:31:10 CDT 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 1:14 PM, Craig Aldinger <gonzogone at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please pardon me for a statement of the obvious... where do the almighty and
> linux get into the same forum? If I wanted to get into some kind of
> theological/spiritual debate it certainly would not be here! Linux, please,
> and save the rants on religion for some other web forum.

It is rather unfortunate. I have a strict personal policy about not
talking about religion except specifically within a religious forum. I
have strong opinions which would offend the religious and  some
atheists alike -- and I consider myself to be a Christian.

I have some Ubuntu and Fedora disks here -- better we get back to a
inter distro flame war than continue this noise.

Ubuntu sucks balls!!! discuss this instead please.

( www.pembo13.com )