Request for Comments: Keeping the OS and Data on phsyically seperated drives

Brian Kelsay ripcrd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 15:51:04 CDT 2008

A little late reply, but I'm trying to catch up on email.
I have and do use the ext3 drivers for windows.  They work well.  My Winders
XP that I use for DVD copying needed some extra space and it is set up to be
dual boot so I grabbed some of the extra space that I had for Linux and used
it for temp files for the DVD backup process which can require several GB of
space.