NUI-Kansas City Meeting with Fujitsu Biometric - Tuesday June 24th 12-1:30pm

Alex Monteiro alexm at kiscc.com
Tue Jun 17 11:30:46 CDT 2008

As usual - KCLUG members are invited to our monthly NUI (Novell Users Intl) meeting.

Summer is here and it's time for another NUI-Kansas City meeting.  This month's meeting is being sponsored by the folks at Fujitsu and 123ID, who have a USB biometric device that connects with eDirectory and IDM (Active Directory in a later release). Their team is out in KC through Thursday, so if you're interested in booking an on-site demo on Wednesday or Thursday, please let me know.

Join us for some Arthur Bryants BBQ and good conversation.  We hope to see you there.

When:  Tuesday, June 24th.  12:00 noon to 1:30pm
Where:  Metropolitan Community College Facility Services Building - 1601 Prospect Ave.  Kansas City, MO. 64127
Why:  NUI Kansas City meeting
RSVP:  alexm at kiscc.com  - we need a headcount for lunch.

**Agenda

- Fujitsu & 123ID Biometric device presentation

- What do we want to see in next month's meeting with Novell's technical ZENWorks team?

- Vendor sponsors for upcoming meetings

- Summer event.  Should we have one?

- Roundtable

--