My PCLOS

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 22:58:51 CDT 2008

Yes, but the default shell SUCKS DONKEY NUTS.  Sure, with 3rd party
apps you can make the Windows shell "useful", but it's certainly not
great.

Compared to the Unix shell Windows is the slow kid in school.  But you
are correct, it's "useful", but I always find myself hating Windows
even more after using their shell - when you've used the best cmd.exe
just reminds you of how far away from that Windows is...   :)

Jeffrey.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a