Life with no mail client-here's my comments on how and why.

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 18:56:14 CST 2008

The last time I used a "mail client" it was for an employee account .
And only for company required issues.
The experience confirmed the insanity of Outlook.
Before that I used PINE running on my AT/286 thru a dial shell session.
Which got replaced by webmails beginning with the PRE-M$ incarnation of
Hotmail
Thence to Operamail as it played nice with both Win and Lin versions of
Opera Browser.
Currently Gmail also shows me life with no mail client can be easy.
Yes, there are some issues of backup and dubious degrees of "privacy decay"
have been stated.
But since my life is lacking the drama needing worry about privacy in
mundane emails?.

--
Oren Beck

816.729.3645