Speaking of Desktops [AKA my little rant]

feba thatl febaen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 16:18:49 CDT 2007

Maybe, their force feedback joystick right? I think I remember playing with
one on a store display when I was a kid. But I highly doubt they came up
with the technology, they might've been the first to market though.

There's always http://www.vcnet.com/bms/departments/innovation.shtml for
record keeping, although the site seems years out of date.