ITEC

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 09:09:43 CDT 2007

I'd love to man the booth again this year.  I can
bring in a demonstration Linux PC again this year, and
I can still print off a couple hundred of the nifty
non-confrontational "Five Reasons To Use Linux"
brochures I brought last year.

If we could get a box of those Ubuntu CDs again this
year, that would be just perfect.  We didn't hand out
many of the Mac or 64bit Ubuntu CDs last year, so a
box with nothing but regular Ubuntu Desktop CDs in it
might be better this year.

--- "Christopher A. Bier" <chris.bier at cymor.com>