ITEC

Billy Crook billycrook at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 23:42:13 CDT 2007

Good point, and I recommended to the OpenCD maintainer that he should
include portable apps, but he explained it duplicated alot of the existing
stuff, andthe CD image realestate was in short supply.  Plus making it so
easy to just jank the USB drive and take the software away has a downside.
Only the owner of the USB key will be able to use the FOSS.  If it just gets
installed everywhere, then even people who haven't heard of it will end up
seeing it and using it.