Have you seen this!?! Burning saltwater

Jeremy Fowler jeremy.f76 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 15:05:40 CDT 2007

Well, if they can reduce the size and energy requirement of the the RF
transmitter and somehow increase the energy output of the salt water, such
as doping the water with different chemicals,  then I could see this as a
possible fuel alternative. Imagine filling up your tank with chemically
enhanced saltwater and modifying the engine to include an RF transmitter
that focuses the frequencies on the pistons. You would have to rust proof
the to protect from the corrosive saltwater and test to see what effect the
RF has on engines mechanics... I wonder if sugar water would work...  There
is quite a bit of energy stored in sugar.

Its an interesting idea and I hope they get the grant money to further
research this.