Have you seen this!?! Burning saltwater

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Tue Sep 11 15:58:51 CDT 2007

The key would be releasing stored energy in the form of chemical or
molecular bonds.  I once got more energy out of a system than I put in,
if you consider that all I did was add water to Drano crystals.  A
chemical reaction occurred that created heat, lots of it (I used too
much Drano in Chem lab than I was supposed to when making lye soap).
The drain I poured that mixture down, in order to get rid of it before
it did something bad, smoked for a bit.  It never did back up again
though.

Brian