Have you seen this!?! Burning saltwater

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Tue Sep 11 13:30:16 CDT 2007

On Tuesday 11 September 2007 01:15:05 pm Jeremy Fowler wrote:

> The oil companies are going to be pissed!!! Oh man, I hope this isn't a
> hoax!

There's no question that it's a real phenomenon.  The big question, which has
not been answered yet, is whether the system is net exodynamic or
endodynamic - whether it produces more energy in the end than it takes to
produce it.

The energy required for the RF input (that according to most of the
articles "breaks down" the salt water) is the question - does it take more
energy to provide that RF than the "flame" produces - or than can be
recovered from the flame.  (Remember, a flame in itself isn't a very useful
source of energy, and there are considerable losses converting it to
electricity or other useful forms.)

My guess is that what we have here is a magnetohydrodyamic plasma being
induced by the radio waves, and that there may be other energies in the
system that could be tapped.  The data I have is by no means sufficient to
make that conclusion, like I said it's a guess.

The general scientific community is, as usual, skeptical, but they are willing
to wait for the science.