Nathan Cerny ncerny at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 13:03:33 CDT 2007

Ah...but the true statement....
To the Optimist, the glass is half full.
To the Pessimist, the glass is half empty.
To the Engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be...
...and to the Computer Scientist, we might eventually need that extra space!

On 9/11/07, Jon Pruente <jdpruente at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11 Sep 2007 15:03:06 -0000, jared at hatwhite.com <jared at hatwhite.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > There are -101 types of people in the world.
> >
> > -1 Those for whom the glass is half empty.
> >
> > 0 Those for whom the glass is an infinite holographic energy flow which
> redefines quantum mechanics to qualitum mechanics, as well as providing 12
> essential vitamins and minerals.
> >
> > 1 Those for whom the glass is half full.
> >
> > -Jared
>
> I've liked my little addition for 3 types of people: Half full -
> optimist, half empty - pessimist, filled to half capacity - objective
> realist.

Nathan Cerny

One bright day, in the middle of the night, two dead boys stood up to fight.
Back to back, they faced each other. Drew their swords, and shot each other.
The deaf policeman heard the sound, and put those boys back in the ground.
If you don't believe this lie is true, ask Harry the blind man, he saw it,
too.