What's with the website?

Nathan Cerny ncerny at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 16:07:31 CDT 2007

HAHA  Nice.  I personally don't like VI anyway - for general text editing I
use nano (quiet you ><  I KNOW nano lacks most of the features of ANY other
text editor...)...much less to remember and better interface, and I'm
usually not editing 500 page documents at the command line  :)

The quote is just one that I saw on some linux site or another and found
funny...and thought it fit in well with the conversation :)

I do appreciate the history though, I didn't know that!