More Shills?

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 20:58:39 CDT 2007

On Oct 30, 2007 7:48 PM, Jon Pruente <jdpruente at gmail.com> wrote:

> From the reading I did in the comments it's just a couple guys who
> started with an important sounding name, who actually have no
> influence or authority.  I think I'll start a group called the "Center
> for Americans for Disclosure in Programming" and start shilling for
> Open Source.  That might be official sounding enough to get some
> attention, like these chumps. ;)
>
> Jon.

Perhaps it could become self credential issuing as a certain group in
Modesto does -credentials issued electronically to all sincere comers. Thus
in a short time especailly if your server can survive the /. impact you
could proclaim umpteen thousand members right away and prove it too.

Oren Beck

"Religion is deficient in  worshipful slavery to dogma when compared to
software zealots"