Anyone on the list have a laptop for sale that can run Beryl etc?

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 12:08:22 CDT 2007

Simply put, I have some capital to buy a laptop.

I would if possible spend my money in our community so to speak.

Prices and required specs are flexible but. minimally I need to run Linux
and XP: as dual boot, have at least 1 hour battery, internal cd burner and
reasonably professional external appeearance for air travel. The IED look is
a non starter then,

Beryl seems the heaviest app I would run except whatever it takes to drive a
scan/fax/prind device of some sort.

So what's in play ?

TIA

Oren

816.632.3695

Identify yourself as from KCLUG as my calls get screened.