Fedora as a webserver

Jonathan Otsuka djgoku at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 12:49:46 CDT 2007

On Oct 27, 2007, at 11:30 PM, Luke -Jr wrote:

>> or why anyone would use Gentoo when they could use BSD
>
> Gentoo supports BSD ;)

Whoever uses Gentoo tools on BSD is just not smart (ports/packages
have been around a lot longer than Gentoo has). If they didn't like
the way the current package manager why not try to improve upon it and
not replace it. I do like writing my own software, but at times
rewriting/porting seems wasteful and this is one of them.