Anybody interested in some PCs? (Just checking, not for sale (yet))

feba thatl febaen at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 11:27:26 CDT 2007

Hey, long story short, I'm considering selling my PCs, and I want to see
first if any of you are interested, and second how much you pay/think
they're worth (in case none of you want them and I put them on CL or ebay or
something)

First one, my old computer:

It's a medion brand computer, premade so I'm not sure of motherboard.
2.4GHz P4 processor
512MB RAM (DDR something)
nVidia GeForce 6200LE (EVGA I think)
80GB HDD
DVD/CD RW drive
DVD (?) drive
also has a floppy drive, a few different types of flash drives, and an
ethernet card (mainboard ethernet doesn't work for some reason)

Second, my new computer:

a bit of backstory, I actually purchased the parts for this in March, put it
together, didn't work, half a dozen RMAs later I finally get a working CPU,
GPU, and mbrd, but then I find my old computer's monitor doesn't work with
it. It SEEMS to boot fine, but again since my monitor doesn't work I can't
be sure, and you'd have to get it working with your own monitor and such.

*** ASUS P5N32-E SLI LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard -
Retail  <http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16813131073>*(Hurray
for copy/paste)
*** Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 Conroe 2.66GHz LGA 775 Processor Model
BX80557E6700 - Retail
<http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16819115002>
2 GB o*f RAM, DDR2. The RAM sticks are 1066, but the motherboard only goes
up to DDR2 800.
*** EVGA 320-P2-N811-AR GeForce 8800GTS 320MB 320-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16
HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Retail
<http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16814130082>
**** Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD5000AAKS 500GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard
Drive - OEM <http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16822136073>
**** LITE-ON 20X DVD±R DVD Burner With 12X DVD-RAM Write Black SATA Model
LH-20A1S - Retail
<http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16827106057>
**** MITSUMI Black 1.44MB 3.5" Internal USB 2.0 digital card reader with
Floppy Drive - OEM
<http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16821104104>

And for the case and powersupply (again, unsure of the old computer)
**** XCLIO WTSL Fully Silver Finish 1.0mm SECC/ ABS ATX Full Tower Computer
Case - Retail
<http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16811103012>
**** Antec True Power Trio TP3-650 ATX12V 650W Power Supply with Three 12V
Rails - Retail
<http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16817371001>

If you're interested, let me know. Again, they aren't for sale, but I might
have to sell them. I have someone who's interested in the old PC, but I
don't like him much, and I don't want to deal with installing windows on it
for him.

*