ITEC Software distribution (Again)

Billy Crook billycrook at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 22:07:56 CDT 2007

I thought I might revive this thread to mention that Fedora 8 is
scheduled to be released on November 8th, the second day of ITEC.  If
you're still looking for software to hand out, Fedora 8 will be
freshly 'released' that morning at 9AM central time.  If you brought a
laptop and a spindle of DVD-Rs, you'd have a chance to start burning
as the doors open (assuming they have a big connection there).