Upgrade to Ubuntu 7.10 or wait a bit?

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 20 01:36:23 CDT 2007

My system updater is bugging me to upgrade to Ubuntu
7.10.  I'm interested in all the KCLUG "early
adopters" experiences and whether anyone has
experienced any problems with upgrading to 7.10.

I generally prefer the newer versions of Ubuntu and
rarely have had any problems with new versions, but a
lifetime of using Microsoft products has left me with
a feeling of dread about any new version of software.