FOSS Solutions

Billy Crook billycrook at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 21:55:17 CDT 2007

Eric Raymond's book has a few good essays on this.  If you're
interested in reading them, he's posted them on his website for free.
It's a good hour or so of reading, but it's worth it.
http://www.catb.org/~esr/writings/cathedral-bazaar/cathedral-bazaar/
http://www.catb.org/~esr/writings/cathedral-bazaar/homesteading/
http://www.catb.org/~esr/writings/cathedral-bazaar/magic-cauldron/