Dry run Vital Site meeting on for tonight?

Phil Thayer phil.thayer at vitalsite.com
Wed Nov 28 16:51:20 CST 2007

Sorry for not noticing the discussion going on about a test run.  I have
been completely slammed with work the last couple of days.  I have no
problem with scheduling a test run on either the 11th or 12th of
December.  I just need to know which day so I can make sure to:

1.  Be here. :)
2.  Make the room available.

Phil