Cheap OEM mobo for sale/trade - HP OEM ASUS MEW-VM

Jon Pruente jdpruente at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 18:36:22 CST 2007

I've got an old Socket 370 mobo sitting around and I need to get rid
of it (and a bunch of other stuff too...) so it's up for sale/trade.
I'll take buy offers, but I could use some DDR RAM, or more usefully a
data cable for either a Samsung A640 or a Sanyo SCP-3200.  A used
DDR-DIMM or a cheap cable should be an even trade, but I can add in
some RAM for the mobo and/or maybe a CPU upgrade if someone has both
cables or a nice DDR-DIMM or a couple.

HP OEM'd ASUS MEW-VM Rev 2.03
Celeron 500
i810 chipset
This mobo is recently getting support started in LinuxBIOS:
http://linuxbios.org/News#2007.2F06.2F14_Intel_810_chipset_and_ASUS_MEW-VM_now_supported

Thanks,
Jon.