New Meeting Location?

Phil Thayer phil.thayer at vitalsite.com
Sun Nov 11 07:36:03 CST 2007

More answers...

I will make sure that if I am not able to attend somebody will be there to take care of the meeting.  If I make a committment  to do this then I will make sure it icovered when I am not there.  As far as something getting broken then we will deal with that then.  I doubt that we will have this problem.

People under 18 are more than welcome in the office.  I see no problem with that.  Kool-aid is fine as long as you don't get too wild with it.  You know how kids react to all that sugar.  :)

A rotating schedule wouldn't be such a bad idea if you wanted to.  I have no problem with that.  I just think that the idea of having a place to meet with easy parking, plenty of space and resources that could be used to expand our ability to try different things would be a good idea.

To be perfectly honest with everybody my company and I are looking for ways to get more visibility in the KC marketplace.  My boss and I both felt that this would be one of the ways to do this.  We are not looking for a way to have HP Product demo's at the meetings, just a way for the technical people in town to know who we are.  If someone knows us they might be likely to mention us when the company they work for is looking for some kind of hardware.  I am not looking to change the structure of the meetings or what is done in the meetings.  Just a way to make it easier for people to come to the meetings and better facilitation of those meetings.

I will not have my feelings hurt if people don't want to use our facility.

Phil