New Meeting Location?

Phil Thayer phil.thayer at vitalsite.com
Fri Nov 9 14:29:53 CST 2007

> A public space (open to the public)

Not Public but pretty darn close to it.

> An elevator, if on a floor other than the 1st

No need for that.  We are only a single floor.

> Open 'ail 1AM

I have a Key so it's open til whenever...

> T1+

Yup..  Got it covered.

> Public Wifi

Yup...Got it covered.  You could drive up here anytime you want and park
in front of our office and use it.

> Is clean

Yup...Got it covered there too.

> Has a projector or large screen

Widescreen plasma TV.

> seats 25 + equipment

At least 40 with servers and SAN to demo.

> free parking

Yup. Plenty of parking within steps of the door.

> Located right off a major highway

I-35 is within throwing distance.

> Located equally inconvenient to everyone (as Hal has said)

Very centrally located.

>     I like meeting in a public location.  Meeting in a place
> of business
> seems to have a few problems.  If it's a tech business, you usually
> need a person to vouch for the group, and any random person that
> decides to visit.  I don't want the group to get a bad name because
> someone did something bad while we were there.

I trust that people coming to the meeting are not going to be hooligans
and tear up the place.