Who here feels qualified to represent us at Micro Center for getting an EEE demo for ITEC?

Jeffrey McCright jmccright at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 9 10:51:17 CST 2007

The Asus Eee PC uses a 7.4V, 5200mAh 4 cell Lithium-ion battery. According to the review done by Hot Hardware ( Review found at http://www.hothardware.com/articles/Asus_Eee_PC_Full_Retail_Review_Showcase/ ) , "The TDP (thermal design power) of the CPU is very low at only 5.5 watts." Also from the same article, "...with roughly 15 Watts draw at idle and 17.5 Watts under load..."

Thanks,

Jeffrey A. McCright, A+
816-210-3107
jmccright at hotmail.com