New Meeting Location?

Phil Thayer phil.thayer at vitalsite.com
Fri Nov 9 10:02:14 CST 2007

If the KCLUG is looking for a place to move it's meeting to my boss has
mentioned several times about the possibility of having the KCLUG
meeting in our conference room.  I know I don't go to the meetings (like
once I went) but, we have a large conference room that would hold at
least 40 people.  It has a big screen plasma TV for connecting to a
laptop, WIFI access as well as a complete demo center with Blades
running VMWare that we could do fun things with (since I am in charge of
the demo center).  I also have a large cell-based HP server, a SAN and
fiber fabric in our demo center that we could play around with.  Our
office is right off the Cambridge Circle exit on I-35 near downtown with
tons of parking right at the front door and plenty of places to go after
the meeting down the hill on SW Blvd.  If the KCLUG is serious about
changing where they hold the meetings let me know and I will make the
conference room available whenever you want it.

Currently in our demo center we are running everything from HP-UX, RHEL,
W2K3 and VMWare.  We could do a lot with the toys in my sandbox here.

Phil