ITEC: Missing CDs, general thoughts

Billy Crook billycrook at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 13:34:50 CST 2007

I think he was referring to the latest release, which they opened the gates
for torrent downloads at approximately 9:05AM this morning.  I started the
download then for the i386 and x86_64 versions.  When I have verified their
checksums, I will post them to
http://txrx.dyndns.org/GNU-Linux/Fedora/which is my server on
roadrunner.  There will be a 8/ directory sometime
later today.  I'd be curious if anyone also within KC roadrunner can
download them from me at higher-than-my-cap speeds being that we're local.