Reiser geeky comments on Fark

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 15:46:35 CST 2007

the link is worth it for this alone:

See it ain't about the Benjamins or Pentiums or Athlons,
But you rappin' 50 meters while I'm spittin' in decathlons.
Your shiat's old and busted, mine's the new hotness;
You're like CLR and I'm like CLRS.
You're running csh and my shell is bash,
You're the tertiary storage; I'm the L1 cache.
I'm a web crawling spider; you an Internet mosquito;
You thought the 7-layer model referred to a burrito.
You're a dialup connection; I'm a gigabit LAN.
I last a mythical man-month; you a one-minute man.
It's like I'm running Thunderbird and you're still stuck with Pine,
Which is why I think it's time for me to KILL DASH NINE.

On Nov 6, 2007 10:31 AM, Steven Hildreth <sphildreth at gmail.com> wrote:
> I got a kick out of the comments to the Reiser murder trail on Fark;
> http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=3184937
>
> Regards,
>  Steven

The goal of the consumer is to avoid hearing from the advertiser. --
Seth Godin, IdeavirusReadandShare.pdf  2000