ASUS Eee PC for sale at MicroCenter

Jon Pruente jdpruente at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 22:16:21 CDT 2007

So the Eee PC that I've been waiting for is out.  And in real
brick-n-mortars too.  Apparently it's available from MC online and
some stores are getting them in stock too.  I was hoping to get out to
the one here in town to see if they have any on display but car
troubles got in the way.  If I'm lucky I can swing by tomorrow evening
and they might have one or two in stock (that I can't buy yet...) and
MAYBE a demo out.

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0275847

900Mhz/630Mhz on  100/70MHz bus (BIOS upgrades lets you change it) Celeron M 353
512MB RAM
4GB SSD
WiFi
Ultraportable- $400 is a steal for this class of subnotebook.
http://www.microcenter.com/search_results_e.phtml?category_title=Name+Brand+Notebook+Computers&subcategory_title=Ultra+Mobile+Notebooks&search_id=1d2992de485987d5d73f23de636c06f0&sort_by=product.retail&manufacturer_title=&page=1&per_page=&sort_price_direction=ASC

Jon.