Free Online Taxes

Don Ellis don.ellis at alumni.rice.edu
Fri Mar 30 11:06:58 CDT 2007

You could set your browser to lie about what OS (and browser) you're
using. However, this skews the results to indicate your preferred
setup is not as popular as it really is.

This kind of message is really infuriating, especially so when you
can switch your non-standard setup to bypass the warning and it
performs perfectly.

--Don Ellis