Generic Remote Desktop Client

Billy Crook billycrook at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 12:33:21 CDT 2007

Throughout the course of a business day, I connect to any number of terminal
servers, VNC servers, and citrix servers (citrix applications).  I use krdc
for the first two, and actually found a citrix client for linux for the
last.  I would like to use one application for all of these
remote-graphical-desktop things though.  I like krdc because it does RDP and
VNC, and can scale the window and switch easily to view-only mode.  AND, I
want something that will accept username and password from a command line
argument.  Even better would be if it could auto-determine what kind of
server its connecting to.  If there were just three programs that could
scale the window, accept username, password, and domain as arguments and
indicate success or failure via return code, I'd write a bash script to do
shit, and share it with you guys.  I just don't know where to get the client
software.