USB flash recovery tools?

Jeremy Fowler JFowler at westrope.com
Thu Mar 15 14:22:37 CDT 2007

1 US peck = 2.32729448 US gallons...
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=peck+in+gallons&btnG=Google+Search

-----Original Message-----
From: Luke -Jr [mailto:luke at dashjr.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 2:02 PM
To: Jeremy Fowler; kclug at kclug.org
Subject: Re: USB flash recovery tools?

On Thursday 15 March 2007 13:47, you wrote:
> However, once something gets stuck in someone's head, it hard to
change.
> Take the metric system as an example. Its a far better system of
> measurement than the old standard, but people here in the US still
> thumb their noses at it. I'm like you and I too get that confused,
> because that's how I learned it way back when. Hopefully they are
> teaching the next generation the correct notations so a few
> generations from now this will all be interesting geek trivia.

I reject SI byte units *because* they are SI/metric, not just because
I'm used to the original units.

Decimal is annoying. If we're going to fix units, they should be based
off binary or hexadecimal. At least here in the US we have binary
measurements for liquids (1 peck = 2 gallons = 4 pottles = 8 quarts = 16
pints = 32 cups =
64 gills)