FC4 and tzdata

Jon Moss mossjon at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 15:05:23 CST 2007

I'm probably going to have to break down and upgrade
from FC4 to FC5 or FC6.  Or, find some new hardware,
install a newer/different distro and migrate the
databases, files and websites over to it.  I've been
looking on Craigslist today for KC metro area to try
to find some cheap hardware.  :)

Thanks again for all the quick help.

Jon

http://fedoralegacy.org/download/fedoralegacy-mirrors.php