Stress Testing Hard Drives

Jack quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 22:18:32 CDT 2007

 Well, then I must be everybody's buddy!
 I'm O+. Which means everyone can use my bloodtype,
 but
 I can only use O+. It's kinda spooky everytime I
 donate, though. They take one look at my donor card,
 and see the O+, and then they start salivating, like
 they're just going to suck all my blood out.

 Maybe, I should start putting an O+ after my name?
 ;')

 <brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov> wrote:

 > Hey, mine too.  We can be blood buddies!!  If we
 > ever need a
 > transfusion, we can call each other.  My blood is
 > clean, had it changed
 > at 30,000 miles and everything.
 >
 >   _____

 anything?