Linspire/Freespire

Earle Beason Earle-Beason at kc.rr.com
Sat Jul 7 12:20:54 CDT 2007

Linspire/Freespire

Wow, I evaluated this and I am not impressed, don't like the fact I have
to "PAY" for Linux programs that are normally free with other distros,
and I can't update anything with out becoming a "MEMBER" of the "CNR," I
would agree with those who are saying to go to another program. Fedora 7
quite large but google "Perfect Fedora 7 desktop" and voila, everything
needed for a good start. Then add caldega for your games, you should be
good to go. If your close to grandview you can come over and evaluate my
setup on a weekend.

Bet Linspire will emulate Microsoft s other ventures.................