Watching On-Line TV Shows

Jon Pruente jdpruente at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 16:41:42 CDT 2007

On 7/6/07, Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO <brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov> wrote:
>  Bob,
> Did you get any error messages when you tried to view the site or
> episodes?
> It is probably the Flash 9 player you need.   Yep, confirmed.  Blech,
> that show sucks.  /me wipes off the cooties.
>
> Go here: http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayerlinux or
> http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflash

FWIW, I usually just go to a site that wants you to install the Flash
plugin for Firefox, such as Google Video.  It typically works fine.
If you go to many other sites it's a toss up if you'll get a plugin
requester or be sent tot he Adobe download page.  In almost all of the
distros (certain LiveCDs excepted, though some work) I can get the
Flash plugin downloaded and working in FF.

Jon.