Web services "in" the KC area.

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Thu Jul 5 12:31:16 CDT 2007

On Thursday 05 July 2007 11:09:48 am Monty J. Harder wrote:

> The problem is fundamentally no different from calling AT&T to tell them
> you have a problem with your phone service.  That's not going to be from
> the line having trouble.

I've had phone service here for 17 years from Bell, now AT&t (again).  I've
called them once, to find out when they'd have the lines back up from the big
ice storm.  There may be things I don't like about them, but service
availability ain't one of 'em.  I laugh at the cable guys every time they try
to sell me phone service.