Update: Using memory key as boot directory

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Thu Jul 5 09:37:54 CDT 2007

Some useful hardware links:

http://www.madtux.org/livepc.php   Knoppix or other LiveCD capable
http://store.madtux.org/           They have Ubuntu here already on a
USB pendrive. Also have several cheap PCs with no operating system so
you can add your own.  You can configure with more RAM, more HDD, or add
DVD player or burner.

http://directron.com/  Many cool cases, different form factor cases and
mobos, lots of custom PC build parts.  Decent prices.

http://krex.com/  Some cheap parts.  Several reasonable systems.  I
bought one of their cheap systems, but it came as parts I had to
assemble.  I added some parts I already had while I was at it.  Runs
great as a DVD ripper/burner box.

http://www.mp3car.com/   Stuff to make a car PC.  GPS modules, small
touchscreen monitors, small cases, laptop HDDs and optical drives, how
to put it all together and a forum for users.

http://cablesonline.com/  Some unique and hard to find hardware as well
as cheap cables in bulk.

Enjoy,
Brian Kelsay