Web services "in" the KC area.

Billy Crook billycrook at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 22:29:47 CDT 2007

I'm not so sure that's the right presumption.  Their online chat support
only works on IE.  IE only works on Windows.  This could mean two things.
They overlooked users of every other operating system.  OR, and I think
perhaps much more likely, those users don't need helpdesk style support.

Given that only Windows users need "help" using their cable modem, I think
it only fitting that they not waste money making such support available to
people who will never need it.  Indeed, the far more perplexing oversight is
how Time Warner thought it would be a bright idea to offer support for your
Internet connection, OVER THE INTERNET.