Question-Challenger

Jeffrey McCright jmccright at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 3 21:48:24 CDT 2007

I suspect that the Thinkpad laptop is using shared video memory with system
RAM. You might be able to reduce the amount of shared video RAM in the BIOS
to allow the install to complete. Additionally, adding system RAM would be a
good idea to enhance system performance especially for Fedora Core 6 or
Fedora Core 7.

A smaller footprint distro might also be a workable solution as described
below in the prevoius post.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Jeffrey A. McCright, A+