WOSWJU

Jeremy Fowler JFowler at westrope.com
Thu Jan 25 15:11:23 CST 2007

What about "Jesus" of the Jiffy Lube? Who wanted me to buy windshield
wipers at three times the retail price. He used a possible Linux app to
show me that I'm due for a maintenance rimming, according to the
"manufacturer". Then proceeded to ring my extortion rate oil change on
some terminal app, and printed out my receipt on a dot matrix printer...
Dot matrix!!! However, he gave me a good deal on my Mobil One oil. So it
is true, Jesus saves....