Motherboards for sale

Joe Brouhard jbrouhard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 15:16:27 CST 2007

I have a pair of motherboards here that I would like to get rid of.

here they are.

ECS 741GX-M Motherboard with AMD Athlon 750Mhz Processor
Onboard Video, Onboard Sound, ONboard NIC
Has 1 AGP slot, 3 PCI slots

Supports 2 DDR RAM strips and ATA133 Hard Drives.

Gigabyte GA-6BXC Motherboard w/ Intel Pentium III 400Mhz Processor
256MB SDRAM
Comes w/ a ATI Radeon AGP Card (not sure, low end card), 3Com NIC card.
4PCI, 3 ISA and 1 AGP slots.

I have two sound cards available for sale as well.  Neither board
comes with a case.

I'm asking for $100 for the ATHLON board and processor.  I'll throw in
a nVidia GeForce MX 440 AGP card for an additional $20.

I'm also willing to throw in an SCSI Card and 18GB IBM SCSI drive to
either machine for an additional $20.

I have a Sony CDRW but I cannot guarantee it's burn capabilities.
Haven't tersted that thing in years, and I don't have any cd burn
utilities on the debian box that it runs off of right now installed.
Will test it later tonight tho.  $10 if it works

Would like to get rid of these machines before weekend.  Thanks

--
Joe Brouhard
jbrouhard at gmail.com